Virtual – online anytime
To provide health promotion and health communication skills and resources to fitness and health professionals to encourage the adoption of healthy behaviours in the workplace setting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of health issues in the workplace and how they relate to the pillars of health;
- Describe the role of Health Champions in the workplace.
- Demonstrate an understanding of national guidelines for physical activity and nutrition and guidelines for lifestyle factors that affect chronic disease risk;
- Demonstrate an understanding of diversity in health behaviours and stages of readiness to adopt or sustain healthy behaviours;
- Demonstrate effective communication and health promotion skills.
- The Importance of creating and sustaining Healthy Workplaces
- The Role of Effective Health Champions
- The Pillars of Health and Nationally Recognised Guidelines
- Adopting Healthy Behaviours – diversity and readiness
- Facilitating Health Promotion Campaigns in the Workplace
Training only $375.00
Health Champs support – For Employers/workplaces – includes Health Promotion mentoring and coaching of your Health Champ/s and access to health promotion resources – $99.00/mth
Full Health Breaks subscription (includes Health Champs training program plus full access to the Health Breaks app and program) –
Individuals who have completed a minimum of Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent health qualification and have a passion for helping peers in the workplace to lead healthy lifestyles.
1300 845 990
AU $375.00 inc GST
In Full Upfront