Full-day Onsite Workshop (8-10 hours)
Onsite delivery at your current workplace or an affiliated worksite
To provide health promotion and health communication skills and resources to fitness and health professionals to encourage the adoption of healthy behaviours in the workplace setting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of health issues in the workplace and how they relate to the pillars of health;
- Describe the role of Health Champions in the workplace.
- Demonstrate an understanding of national guidelines for physical activity and nutrition and guidelines for lifestyle factors that affect chronic disease risk;
- Demonstrate an understanding of diversity in health behaviours and stages of readiness to adopt or sustain healthy behaviours;
- Demonstrate effective communication and health promotion skills.
- The Importance of creating and sustaining Healthy Workplaces
- The Role of Effective Health Champions
- The Pillars of Health and Nationally Recognised Guidelines
- Adopting Healthy Behaviours – diversity and readiness
- Facilitating Health Promotion Campaigns in the Workplace
Training only $375.00
Health Champs @ work subscription – For Employers/workplaces – includes Health Promotion Toolkit sent monthly, Health Breaks tools and resources (posters, fliers, articles, brochures, enewsletters, exercise cards, recipe cards and health challenges) for mental, physical, social and nutritional emplyee health and wellbeing), training, mentoring and coaching of your Health Champ/s, admin support and rewards incentive program – $99.00/mth
Individuals who have completed a minimum of Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent health qualification and have a passion for helping peers in the workplace to lead healthy lifestyles.
1300 845 990
AU $375.00 inc GST
In Full Upfront