This course is designed for health and fitness professionals who are concerned about population health and wish to make an impact on individual’s health through the promotion of physical activity.
This course presents an overview and comparison between low and high intensity exercise and the implications to health. Topics include:
- The relationship between physical activity and chronic disease
- Short and long term health effects of exercise
- Types and categories of exercise
- Low Intensity Exercise – impact and implications
- High intensity exercise – impact and implications
- Guiding your clients and patients in physical activity for health outcomes
Participants must have a minimum of a Certificate III in a health related field.
1300 845 990
AU $90 inc GST
In Full Upfront