This course is intended to provide participants with the following learning outcomes:
- Define coaching within the health profession
- Explain Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards related to professional scope of practice and coaching practice.
- Demonstrate ability to focus completely on the client with application of effective listening skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively during coaching sessions, and to use language that has the greatest positive impact on the client’s progress towards achieving healthy behaviours.
- Demonstrate ability to ask questions that reveal the information needed for maximum benefit to the coaching relationship and the client.
- Design actions to create opportunities for ongoing learning, and for taking new actions that will most effectively lead to agreed-upon coaching results related to adopting healthy behaviours.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and Goal Set to develop and maintain an effective health and lifestyle approach with the client.
- Demonstrate ability to manage progress and accountability to assist client to achieve what is important for them, and to leave responsibility with the client to take action.
Make an Enquiry
Make your enquiry or call us:
1300 845 990
1300 845 990
AU $250.00 inc GST
In Full Upfront