This course is intended to provide participants with the following learning outcomes:
- Define coaching within the fitness and health profession
- Explain Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards related to professional scope of practice and coaching practice.
- Demonstrate ability to focus completely on the client with application of effective listening skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively during coaching sessions, and to use language that has the greatest positive impact on the client’s progress towards achieving healthy behaviours.
- Demonstrate ability to ask questions that reveal the information needed for maximum benefit to the coaching relationship and the client.
- Design actions to create opportunities for ongoing learning, and for taking new actions that will most effectively lead to agreed-upon coaching results related to adopting healthy behaviours.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and Goal Set to develop and maintain an effective health, exercise and lifestyle plan with the client.
- Demonstrate ability to manage progress and accountability to assist client to achieve what is important for them, and to leave responsibility with the client to take action.
ONLINE – Start anytime! We have a comprehensive set of resources to guide you through the course, including workbooks, recorded presentations, videos and a coaching tool kit!
Make an Enquiry
Make your enquiry or call us:
1300 845 990
1300 845 990
AU $250.00 inc GST
In Full Upfront
- 9 Fitness Australia CECs